What you need to know about making a custom order
Production on your custom order does not start until:
- We have an agreement on what we are building. We send out drawings that you will need to ok.
- We have a sales order on file. We ask you to place the order on the internet and use specific language in a special instruction box.
- At this time payment terms are agreed upon, and a deposit of 50% will be required. The balance and shipping is charged on the ship date.
- We do not reserve production time until we have a sales order in place.
- After these conditions are met, we schedule your order for a ship date. It is your ship date that determines production time.
- We finish patterning the product, and do the necessary internal paperwork to make certain your order will be processed.
- Because we have a busy season, your order could take up to 6 weeks to ship after we have a sales order in place.
- Expedited orders will have higher labor (overtime) and shipping cost.